Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Mr, X -Lost in the Bamboo - Celeste - Ghee @ Yin and Yang and new Emo-tions Hair Ginger @ Cosmopolitan

Mr. X can you find me in the forest of bamboo? I wonder---  I decided to  wear this new gown by Ghee that is an exclusive at Yin and Yang  called Celeste

I love this mermaid style gown with its opulent  skirt that has waves and textures that  ripple and   flutter --- just like my heart does each time I see Mr. X... he makes me so happy... and ...... that too....


Celeste is made for mesh bodies and is elegant in the artful way that it is sculpted.  It reminds me of  tea in a bamboo grove -- the moon is a crescent... and the breeze is soft...  jasmine... it kisses your  cheek with humidity... and you feel a slight  bead of sweat as you think of her in your arms...  alone, in the starshine...


 And you wonder... where on earth is she... and then, you look into her eyes... and know she is there --- always. This is new hair by Emo-tions called Ginger @ Cosmopolitan -- it is uber longish bob and I want this hair in my  RL -- love this!!!




Wearing - 

No comments:

Post a Comment