Thursday, August 3, 2017

Mr. X and Lis... *NEW* Gown CW-

It is that time of year again -- when the land becomes hot and dry --- a khamsin is sweeping the land.... at sunset it turns the sky red with the dust creating -- afterglow ...bringing back memories of lovemaking -- for hours -- 

 I wait for Mr. X to arrive --- I cannot wait for his warm embrace
What shall I wear to beguile... I look to CW, Celestinas Weddings. Sofia has created a new mesh gown called Lis -- it's beautiful in an airy champagne color with gorgeous lace insets. I love the slit up the front of the gown and the low back.

Mr. X loves the details of the neckline with its elegant diamond necklace that adds elegance to this gorgeous gown. I feel like an enchantress because Liz evokes a beautiful, sexy silhouette...in champagne. This gown also comes in Summer Roses and is made for all mesh bodies including classic, belleza, fit mesh, slink and maitreya.


Wearing

Gown - Lis - CW Celestinas Weddings for Maitreya
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/178/198/1590

Hair - Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment