Thursday, October 5, 2017

Mr. X and Ghostyss @ October Swank and new Jumo make-up

It is that wonderful time of year again... October and for me October = Goth and there is no better place than  Swank to go Gothic!  To kick off this month's blogs for Swank, I have chosen the three flirty dresses by Ghostyess that are made for  e-body, belleza, maitreya, slink and tonic bodies.


I love the sexy way the sash drapes across my bodice and around my waist when wearing Milena. This dress is particularly fun because it plays peek a boo with your chest... try it on you will see what I mean... it is very clever and so much fun to wear!


Another look from Ghostyss is called Nellie and it is pure sin -- just like Mr. X. He loves all the detail in this simple sheath that is tight fitting and the studs enhance all my curves and its oh so very... shall I say it --- why not... its swank!


The final dress by Ghostyss called Liliane is a flirty cocktail type dress with a wide skirt and tight bodice in all black of course! 

To complete this look, I am wearing the shoes, stocking and necklace from an outfit by Legendaire called Elvira also at Swank (and my next blog - its great!) and the new Gothic lipstick and eye make up by Jumo called Goth eyes and Goth Lips that is made for classic, letuka and catwa mesh heads.

Wearing- Swank Exclusives - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Dresses - Nelly, Milena, and Liliane

Necklace, shoes and stockings - Legendaire - Elvira

Make-up - Jumo Gothic Lips and Eyes
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Hair - Acedia - no longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment