Thursday, November 23, 2017

Mr. X and...Stolen Glances... TWO NEW Looks -Giulia Designs and Emo-tions

I have forgotten everything about that nite...the stolen glances from across the room... it was you at every turn... under the gloomy November sky.


I am forgetting your stolen glances and your shadow beneath the crescent moon.  I feel your face, your eyes, trace your mouth with my fingers...still we do not touch.  I know that I am unforgettable in this great new outfit by Guilia Designs called Space Dancer. It is made for belleza, slink and mesh bodies and it is hawt and totally a must have.  The hair is rare by Emo-tions called Cat... so Meow, Mr. X!


Still images of you rush through me, in every pore, through every cell... what is this feeling... I am not sure... are you? And, yes, this Guilia Design is an exclusive @ the XXX event... and it is ... well tantalizing... Narumi  is made for mesh bodies, comes with appliers for  gloves and stockings for maitreya, belleza and slink with omega... and  also comes with, do I dare say... a crop.......


So, Mr. X....could this be absolute immersion that blankets every conscious thought... I feel you drawing near... so close...  so close to me... I move closer like the finest lace... like a dream....  I dare not say... and, yet, still so far and beyond my  reach.



Wearing

Outfit - Photos #1 and #2 Giulia Designs - Space Dancer
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/56982

Hair - Emo-tions Cat @ Fantasy Gotcha Fairehttp://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Halong%20Bay/127/127/24

Outfit - Photos #3 and #4  Giulia Designs - Narumi - exclusive @ XXX
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lorrey/234/18/599

No comments:

Post a Comment