Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Quickie Mr. X - AnaSTyle, KPoses @ Swank and New Emo-tions

Just a quickie because I can... that is what I thought when I saw this rather naughty outfit by AnaSTyle... called Saleema Red it's fun and sensual... and makes me think... oh, Mr. X I want you chained to me... see what I mean....almost feel like Lady Gaga!

 This  is playfully sensual... and fun... it comes with matching chain boots, a nose ring a top and fabulous mini skirt with a laces in leather up one side of the skirt... it's hot!  I am also wearing the mask by KPoses it is called Shades of Red I love the flaring flower and  jewels... and the gold beads that accent this sensual mask. 


I paired this outfit with new hair by Emo-tions called Bjoern  it is a punk rock mini mohawk and a long long  tribal braid in the back... it has a color changing hud that changes all... it is so cool and can be used with uber coolio looks... go tribal, go punk go ethnic... it all works.... The set I am using is by KPoses called Beats Love Blue and comes with a great pose... not to be missed... it is so easy to use.

These  lovely lips are from Alma Make-up called Trixie.  The lips are made for Letuka (worn) and Catwa Heads.  Trixie also comes with a gorgeous lace mask that I am sure I will wear in another blog.  They come together and are an exclusive @ Swank. 

Wearing  Swank Exclusives
Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Outfit -  AnaSTyle - Saleema Red

Mask - KPoses - Shades of Red

Set - K Poses - Beats Love Blue

Hair - Emo-tions - Emo-tions -Bjoern
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment