Monday, February 5, 2018

Mr. X and Violetta Steel !!SMD!! and Emo-tions Laty

It is strange the way we met...in a drawing room -- crowded with glittering gowns studded with  gems and glamorous princesses that everyone watches to see what they wear... it mattered not... the conversation was empty and when his eyes met mine... there was a gleam of  hidden thoughts and desires... He found my maiden warrior gown alluring...new gown by Sylvan Designs called Violetta Steel for  maiterya, slink and classic  avatars  and Hair by Emo-tions. called Laty.

I answered his thoughts with my eyes, not by passionate words thoughtlessly tumbling at random from my lips....  And, then, I slipped into the garden, he followed and asked ..."Are you waiting for someone... ?"  "You of course", I said... he told me my voice was musical and cut through the rustling  quiet of the garden.


He felt like a walk... and told me in this new gown by Sylvan Moon called Violetta Steel made for mesh and classic bodies in four colors. I paired this with gorgeous new rigged mesh hair by Emo-tions called Laty  that is perfect hair  (has free appliers for classic and  letuka and catwa mesh heads too)  for any kind of roleplay.... goddess, warrior, queen, or hip -- the braids and the jewelry both with color changing huds make it a real pleasure.... and, yes, you will be admired!


He told me that  I looked like a strong, resilient woman, with the grace of a great masted ship....as beautiful as a Russian Icon from Moscow... a proud woman with a fire in her soul... I fluttered my eyes and looked at the prince... Darling. Icons are windows to the Soul.



Wearing

Gown -  !!SMD!! - Violetta Steel
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - Emo-tions - Laty this Hair available @ Fantasy Gatcha 

Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

No comments:

Post a Comment