Thursday, March 29, 2018

Mr. X and Belle's Enchanted - Sylvan Moon and Emo-tions!

Did you ever feel like you lost a glass slipper?  I have... and yes, I have even met a prince charming (Yes, Mr. X that is you of course!).  If you have met or are looking to meet your prince charming this gorgeous bell-shaped ball gown is a classic must have created by Sylvan Moon. Belle's Enchanted is made for a Classic and a Maitreya Mesh body (in many colors) -- it fits mine perfectly.  I feel like  I will teach Mr. X new ways to dream in this gown... and you will feel the same when wearing it...



I love the way the heavy silk taffeta cascades around my hips... it is elegant and so very Cinderella... it sways as if on a midnight wind... it is playful and makes me feel young and ebullient... it makes me want Mr. X to tell me a bedtime story.....


My dream... arms wrapped around my waist... lips -- brush against my forehead... the sweet taste... as he kisses my lips... his hands on my hips... fingers draw invisible numbers... my heart beats the rhythm... and then, the clock...strikes midnight...


A long time ago, there was a country where peace and harmony prevailed. The kingdom was nameless--- and people lived in harmony with Mother Nature, everything was for the best in the best of all worlds...... and, then.....


Wearing

Gown - Sylvan Moon - Belle's Enchanted - Yellow (also comes in many other colors)
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerald/168/127/26

Hair - Emo-tions - Leni - Brown
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

Hair Jewelry - Emo-tions - Pippa
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

Necklace - Eshi Otawara - Tux Yellow (no longer available)

1 comment: