Saturday, April 21, 2018

Mr. X & Aisha NEW Sascha Designs and Emo-tions

Have you seen the stars tonight...  I have and you are my distant love... like a comet that burns in my heart... can you feel me in your heart Mr. X and feel my softly spoken words... I know -- I know... you do make me feel like a "goddess" Mr. X... each night before I sleep I whisper... I am lost in your arms that have found me....


It has been so hard for us Mr. X... time zones and work isn't that the frustration of it all... but...  my sanctuary is that you are in my heart...  am wearing this fabulously sensual dress... a mini I know and I love it... Sascha has outdone herself... Aisha comes in a few packs of colors, I liked the pink and beige... it is for all mesh bodies -- belleza, maitreya, slink, tmp and classic.  This dress is perfect for on the prowl--- meow!



I have combined it with the new hair by Emo-tions called Casy an exclusive at Tres Chic it is tribally scrumptious and Mr. X cannot help but run his finger thru my hair... and I like that!  Casy by Emo-tions comes in so many hud colors with appliers for classic, catwa and letuka mesh heads... I love this look.... and so will you!



Wearing

Dress - Sascha Designs - Aisha
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Schlossberg/242/84/22

Hair - Emo-tions  - Casy-
Tres Chic  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/115/139/22
Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

Tattoos - White Widow



No comments:

Post a Comment