Saturday, April 7, 2018

Mr. X - Wild for the Stars - Wild & Jumo

I am wild to talk under the stars with you exclaimed Mr. X... he takes my hand as we stroll out on the balcony under a light April snow... Mr. X, snow in April is so romantic... it is like two seasons in one... I can see the lovely white and literally snowdrop flowers and the green heads of daffodils begin to peek through the snow...


I feel like a glamorous snow angel in this new gown by Wild called See Stars that is an exclusive through March 5 at Swank and then will be at the main store.  I love the jeweled glimmer of this gown that reminds me of how the snow sparkles under the full moon when the spring stars are bright.
See Stars is made for Slink, Maitreya and Belleza mesh bodies and comes with a color changing hud with 15 pastel colors in three different shimmering patterns... each one has their own allure.



I have combined this with the new eyeshadow called Vistage for Letuka, Catwa mesh heads by Jumo that is an exclusive @ April's TMR.  I love the pastel color of the eyeshadow with its exotic leopard like appeal.  The hair is also by Jumo and is called Mock Firehawk.  I love the Vivids hud that adds swirls of color to this classic updo.  This hair also comes with appliers for classic, letetuka and catwa mesh heads.



Wearing

Gown - Wild - See the Stars
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/50/88/22

Hair - Jumo - Mock Firehawk - Vivids
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Eyemake-up - Jumo - TMR

No comments:

Post a Comment